Gain Knowledge, Gain Exposure, Get Recruited.
Millions of high school players are doing everything they can to make it to college. Unfortunately, only about 2% to 3% of all high school players will get an opportunity to play in college sports. Furthermore, 96% of athletes will see their playing days end with their last high school game.
Sports recruiting is so complicated it can become exhausting. Eagle Eye Sports Raw gives you an edge by providing the personalized recruiting education you need to succeed:
- What high schools to attend?
- What camps to attend?
- What schools are recruiting my athlete?
- Why coaches aren’t calling my athlete?
- What school best fits the needs of my athlete?
- How to become ranked?
- Who should my athlete train with?
- How do I truly get seen by college coaches?
These are only a few questions, out of hundreds, that parents may ask. Eagle Eye Sports Raw gives you in depth coverage on the recruiting process and answers to all your concerns. As icing on the cake, your recruit gets a landing web page of their own to share and showcase accomplishments for the duration of their career.